Part pissaladière, part Salade Niçoise and part pizza, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Fresh Tuna, Mozzarella and Basil Pizza, p166) was a cinch to make and I was excited to find sushi grade tuna at our local fishmonger (not for me, mind you, for Mr Neil – I don’t “do” raw fish) to elevate […]
I remember the first time I tried this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 427) – île flottante – floating islands, sounds so much less romantic in English! It was back in 1988 when I was an exchange student living in Brussels and my host family had taken me out for dinner. They insisted […]
It’s been a little hectic since I got back from France just over 2 weeks ago. I had a few quiet days to myself then last weekend I headed off across the country as a guest of Via Rail on The Canadian (more about this soon but you can check out my iPhone pictures from […]
It’s makeup week over on French Fridays with Dorie this week – meaning, a week for people who have missed recipes along the way to catch up on one of their choice. As those of you who have been reading this blog for at least the last 2 years will know, I have not missed […]
I don’t know about you but when I rent a house for my vacation, the first place I head to on arrival is the kitchen. I check out every drawer and cupboard, mentally taking stock of what’s going to be possible with the equipment that is there. Then I check the wifi For me, cooking […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)