When I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cheez-it-ish crackers, p 10), I actually had to Google what a “Cheez-it” was. Ok, then, it’s like a version of a Goldfish cracker. Though Dorie’s book shows a picture where they look a little more shortbread-y than cracker-y…. I baked these on a day when […]
Tag Archives | dorie greensan
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts