Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
Tag Archives | donna hay
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey