Weeknight dinners – do they have you panicking in the supermarket aisle at 6pm wondering how you’re going to get a healthy dinner on the table? If you can’t plan your weeknight dinners in advance (it’s what I aim for but not always possible), I have the book that you will want to carry around […]
So, how are we all faring with back-to-school/work/reality aka end of summer? Has this week caught you by surprise or did you spend a little bit of time on the weekend prepping meals or even batch cooking so that you don’t have to worry about meal time during the week? Believe it or not, even […]
Recently, I was fortunate to receive a beautiful basket from Kraft Canada filled with products to enhance outdoor entertaining – t’is the season! The basket also contained a copy of their quarterly What’s Cooking magazine with loads of ideas for quick and easy dishes for the summer – both everyday meals and special occasions. Before […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad