The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day is about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set […]
Those of you who read here often or who follow me on Instagram will already be familiar with my love for l’heure de l’apéro. Cocktail hour in France is serious business. It’s not just a drink with a few peanuts, it’s quite often something a lot more substantial, signaling the bridge between the workday and […]
It’s going to be a short, sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m actually on vacation (well, trying to be, seems there’s always something, always an email to answer that can’t wait….) in the south of France with Neil and a couple of friends so I was extremely pleased to see that this […]
In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!