Easter. Eggs. But not the kind you are thinking of – how about a variation on devilled eggs as an hors d’eouvre for your Easter celebrations? I developed this recipe for McCormick Gourmet as part their Easter Flavour Hunt contest, running now until April 12th. A twist on a classic, these devilled eggs are a […]
Well there’s no denying it – the holidays are upon us whether we are ready or not! I’m in France right now and have more or less wrapped up my holiday entertaining although no doubt I will be trying my hand at a few festive treats over the next couple of weeks but I’m very […]
(a note before we begin – is it deviled or devilled? Spell check tells me devilled is incorrect but both Larousse Gastronomique and The Oxford Companion to Food use two “l”s. Google, of course, tells me that people use both spellings) Did you know – October is World Egg Month and today being Hallowe’en, I […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen