(a note before we begin – is it deviled or devilled? Spell check tells me devilled is incorrect but both Larousse Gastronomique and The Oxford Companion to Food use two “l”s. Google, of course, tells me that people use both spellings) Did you know – October is World Egg Month and today being Hallowe’en, I […]
Tag Archives | devilled eggs
what are you looking for?
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithSmittenKitchen
- SUMMER PLEWES on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Mark V. on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- jan on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- SUMMER PLEWES on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)