I’m late making this pie. I know. But I’m hoping it will still bring comfort to Jennie, who lost her husband Mikey to a sudden, massive heart attack nearly two weeks ago. I remember seeing her tweet “He’s gone….” and wondering who she meant, hoping it wasn’t Mikey. Sadly, it was. Just like that. No […]
It seems like SO long ago that I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish – Citrus-berry terrine. In fact, I served it when we invited friends over to help us eat last month’s hot dogs and weisswurst for Charcutepalooza because I figured after all that meat, we would need a light dessert! When […]
It’s going to be a short French Fridays with Dorie this week. Not only am I posting on the wrong day (yesterday was Charcutepalooza posting day) but I didn’t couldn’t make the recipe properly. No blender or hand immersion blender available in teeny weeny little Paris flat, I am afraid. So instead of the Cold […]
Sometimes, just sometimes, the food blog world stars align and you find you have already made and photographed the perfect dish for a blogging challenge. I felt that way when I read Arthi’s post over at Soul Curry, announcing the latest Forever Nigella challenge: Iced Dreams. This month, the challenge was to make iced/cold/frozen desserts […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos