Here’s the thing. I’m pretty organised. Some would say overly so. So, you know, when I travel for an extended period of time and know I am going to have access to a kitchen, I’ll photocopy recipes I know I might need in advance. For French Fridays with Dorie, for Tuesdays with Dorie, for Kitchen […]
Yikes, it’s been a long time since I participated in Abby Dodge’s #BakeTogether. Since January in fact. Ahem. Life has a habit of getting in the way of best intentions, doesn’t it? I do find it ironic that I chose to come back to one of my favourite baking groups when I am in Paris, […]
or… How I didn’t COMPLETELY suck at making a fancy French cake. Just a little bit… This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie – Baking with Julia – recipe, French Strawberry Cake (p 273) was hosted by Sophia of Sophia’s Sweets and Allison of Sleep Love Think Dine. As soon as I saw this, I knew I would just have […]
Sorry folks. This one just was not a winner for me. I mean, I like olive oil. I like ice cream. I even like olive oil drizzled on ice cream with a sprinkle of salt. But olive oil IN my ice cream? Not so much. Uh huh, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (olive […]
Cheesecake. It’s one of my favourite desserts. I love baked cheesecake though sometimes it can be a little on the heavy side. I’m always on the lookout for ways to make my favourite desserts a little lighter so for this, my LAST post for Liberté, I wanted to experiment with their Honey Greek Yogurt 0% […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote