You say friand, I say financier… This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – coconut friands (p 456) – threw me into a bit of a spin. I have heard my mum talking about friands, which all along I had thought was just a different name for financiers – turns out even Dorie was confused […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie was hosted by Truc of Treats and Michelle of The Beauty of Life. Lemon loaf cake is like a pound cake, intensely flavoured with lemon zest. It’s also the cake that finally convinced me to throw out my loaf pan and buy a new one. So sad, I love the “weathered” look […]
I’m pleased to bring you the second in a series of recipes I am developing for Liberté – my first was a lightened up version of Coeur à la Crème using the 0% Plain Greek yogurt. This time, I’ve got a real treat in store for you – a yogurt cake… So moist, with the […]
A lil ambitious this week, I was. After a 2 week hiatus from Les Petits Chefs due to illness then mid-term break, I had forgotten how long things take with 10 little boys in a science lab! I chose 2/3 items from a complete menu this week – tomato soup with chunky croutons and sticky […]
Yeah yeah yeah, it’s Mardi Gras. Fat Tuesday. The day I used to dread when I was little because, you just KNOW that other little kids delighted in calling me “Fat Tuesday”. In any case, I’m kinda sorta over that and instead of sulking in a corner, I am embracing Mardi Gras and celebrating – […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)