Cookbook Book Club is my once a month most months “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan and Jenn, and this month we cooked from Ruth Reichl’s recipes. Jenn chose to work with the signature recipe from Delicious! ( you can read my review here). Jan chose to work from Ruth’s most recent book, […]
For many, Ruth Reichl needs no introduction. Author of The New York Times bestselling memoirs Tender at the Bone and Comfort Me with Apples, she’s been one of my favourite food writers for a long time. Formerly a restaurant critic for both The Los Angeles Times and The New York Times, Reichl also penned Garlic […]
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen