I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – a special holiday edition This time, my mission, involving the Black and Decker 2L Deep Fryer read as follows: You’re having a holiday dinner party or gathering at your house, and you want a spread that’s going to really impress your friends with festive hors […]
Tag Archives | deep frying
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote