I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – a special holiday edition 🙂 This time, my mission, involving the Black and Decker 2L Deep Fryer read as follows: You’re having a holiday dinner party or gathering at your house, and you want a spread that’s going to really impress your friends with festive […]
Tag Archives | deep frying
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life