I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – a special holiday edition 🙂 This time, my mission, involving the Black and Decker 2L Deep Fryer read as follows: You’re having a holiday dinner party or gathering at your house, and you want a spread that’s going to really impress your friends with festive […]
Tag Archives | deep frying
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts