Like many of you, I suspect, I’ve been a big fan of David Lebovitz for many years now. When I found out his latest book was to be called “My Paris Kitchen“, I eagerly anticipated its release date. Over the years, I have really enjoyed reading David’s experiences with his search for a Paris […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (David’s seaweed sablés, p 14) was a surprise hit. Knowing it was a David Lebovitz recipe adapted by Dorie, I had no doubt the recipe would work, but just wasn’t sure about the combination of the sweet and salty with seaweed. In a shortbread cookie. I mean, I […]
The theme of this month’s Baketogether with Abby Dodge was strawberry sorbet, our way. What I love about these challenges is their flexibility. Abby leave it up to you to post when you feel like it and, even better, she allows you to take the recipe and run with it, swapping ingredients here and there, […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.