Satay… did someone say satay? The January 2010 Daring Cooks challenge was hosted by Cuppy of Cuppylicious and she chose a Thai-inspired recipe for Pork Satay from the book 1000 Recipes by Martha Day. (thankfully it was pork satay and not anything like we saw for sale in Laos) Notes for the challenge: 1. Use […]
Tag Archives | Daring Cooks
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle