Satay… did someone say satay? The January 2010 Daring Cooks challenge was hosted by Cuppy of Cuppylicious and she chose a Thai-inspired recipe for Pork Satay from the book 1000 Recipes by Martha Day. (thankfully it was pork satay and not anything like we saw for sale in Laos) Notes for the challenge: 1. Use […]
Tag Archives | Daring Cooks
what are you looking for?
- Jan @ Family Bites on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Chocolate Shavings on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Jenny on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- christine on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles