Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend and I celebrated by taking the time to make this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Danish Braid, p 205) for a special Sunday breakfast. Sometimes on Sunday I might whip up some bacon and eggs but I rarely (if ever!) have the time to make a Danish pastry. I […]
Tag Archives | Danish pastry
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes