Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend and I celebrated by taking the time to make this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Danish Braid, p 205) for a special Sunday breakfast. Sometimes on Sunday I might whip up some bacon and eggs but I rarely (if ever!) have the time to make a Danish pastry. I […]
Tag Archives | Danish pastry
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month