Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend and I celebrated by taking the time to make this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Danish Braid, p 205) for a special Sunday breakfast. Sometimes on Sunday I might whip up some bacon and eggs but I rarely (if ever!) have the time to make a Danish pastry. I […]
Tag Archives | Danish pastry
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)