Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend and I celebrated by taking the time to make this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Danish Braid, p 205) for a special Sunday breakfast. Sometimes on Sunday I might whip up some bacon and eggs but I rarely (if ever!) have the time to make a Danish pastry. I […]
Tag Archives | Danish pastry
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)