One of my blogging goals this year was to work on developing more original recipes. So I couldn’t have been happier when I was approached by the folks at Twist Image on behalf of The Dairy Farmers of Canada to see if I would like to participate in the Anyday Magic Recipe Makeover. The idea […]
Happy 35th Birthday to the Dairy Farmers of Canada 100% Canadian Milk Calendar 🙂 I was very pleased to be contacted by Beatrice from Trillium PR recently asking whether I would be interested in a basket of baked goods featuring recipes from the 2012 Milk Calendar. Without even needing to think about it, I agreed […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos