You all know how much I love Paris, right? Any chance I get, I’m there. So when the opportunity presented itself to spend this coming summer in Paris again, how could I say no? I’ve got a couple of projects I will be working on whilst I am there in July that I will tell […]
I’ve just returned from the most peaceful New Years’ Eve I can remember in a number of years (are we getting old? Wait – don’t answer that!). And this is a very good thing. On New Year’s Eve, Neil, Neil’s mum and I headed down to Lummi Island. Where’s that, you ask? Lummi lies at […]
Hockley Valley Resort, located in the Hills of Headwaters, is a year-round resort destination located in the heart of some of Ontario’s most picturesque countryside, one hour from downtown Toronto. I was fortunate enough to be invited for a tour of the newly renovated facilities by the kind folks at Pilot PMR and, despite a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen