It’s going to be a short, sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m actually on vacation (well, trying to be, seems there’s always something, always an email to answer that can’t wait….) in the south of France with Neil and a couple of friends so I was extremely pleased to see that this […]
I’ll admit that since I’ve had Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table, I have completely misunderstood the title of this week’s recipe (Dieter’s Tartine, p 38). For so very very long (as in, until a couple of days ago), I had thought this recipe was one of Dorie’s recipes she names after her friends who […]
It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week – this was a super easy and fast recipe to make (Crunchy ginger-pickled cucumbers, p 340). And thankfully because even though I have been in Paris (and I know many of you wish you were too!), working at La Cuisine Paris, leading recipe testing sessions (this […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey