Multitasking. It’s something you need to make friends with as the holidays approach and the invitations and social events creep up on you. It’s even more handy when you have a holiday meal to cook and only one small oven. Being the great fan of multitasking that I am, I am pleased to combine the […]
Tag Archives | crumble
what are you looking for?
- Jill on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Rhubarb Upside Down Brown Sugar Cake
- Jill on French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Diane Balch on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Renee J. (RJFlamingo) on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Ann on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes