***note*** This post does seem quite frivolous in light of the events in Nice last night, however, I wrote and scheduled this earlier in the week. This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a classic you’ll find all over Brittany – buckwheat galettes (crêpes made with buckwheat flour). These are […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was butter and rum crêpes (p 411) which Mr Neil will be surprised to read, since his crêpes contained neither butter, nor rum 😉 I made the executive decision, that at the end of a long weekend that had included snowshoeing around a vineyard and tasting wine as […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen