This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was butter and rum crêpes (p 411) which Mr Neil will be surprised to read, since his crêpes contained neither butter, nor rum I made the executive decision, that at the end of a long weekend that had included snowshoeing around a vineyard and tasting wine as well […]
Tag Archives | crêpes
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells