This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was butter and rum crêpes (p 411) which Mr Neil will be surprised to read, since his crêpes contained neither butter, nor rum I made the executive decision, that at the end of a long weekend that had included snowshoeing around a vineyard and tasting wine as well […]
Tag Archives | crêpes
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Francis on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary