This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is one I’ve wanted to make since I first saw the book – Tarte Tropézienne. I’ve tasted the original Tarte in Paris (sadly not in Saint Tropez…) – and thought it would be a fun project to work on one day! On the website, it’s described as such: “the authentic Tarte […]
Happy “World Nutella Day″ Originally created by Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso, World Nutella Day is a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. In 2015, Sara transferred World Nutella® Day to Ferrero (the makers of Nutella®) to help it live on and grow for years to […]
I am a huge fan of choux pastry as evidenced by the amount of posts I have written about them on here… It’s my go-to “Impress your Friends” pastry – simply because it’s so easy to make and it makes a big impression on everyone when you bring them to the table… “You MADE these? […]
It started with butter. A lot of butter… After a few summers of taking classes at La Cuisine Paris, I’m never surprised to see how much butter is used in their baking classes. Because all great pastries begin with butter, right? What is amusing, however, is watching other people’s reactions to the amount of butter […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos