Good morning, from France, even! And yes, it’s Friday. So shouldn’t I be posting a recipe from Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table? Sadly, after nearly 5 years, that project is over 🙁 We posted our last recipe from the book on May 22nd, then our final post about our experiences last week. So this […]
I’ve just spent a whirlwind weekend in Kelowna, British Columbia as a guest of Tourism Kelowna with a group of food bloggers where our schedule included all sorts of food, wine and spirits experiences. A foodie’s dream trip and, in fact, the type of trip I’d plan for myself! It’s really difficult for me to […]
Oh dear. I was SO excited for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. SO excited. Crème brûlée – our absolute favourite dessert. The one we have to order in every restaurant we can find it in when we are travelling in France. I’ve made this before, with much success. I had no reason to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes