People often ask me how I manage to fit in each week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipes. Well here’s my secret – when the Dorie recipes come out each month, I plan my menus for get-togethers with friends well in advance, to make sure I fit the recipes in. So my friends always know that […]
Nigella’s chocolate pavlovas Ingredients For the chocolate meringue: 6 egg whites 300g caster sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sieved 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped Serving Size : Serves 8–10. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Beat the egg whites […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)