People often ask me how I manage to fit in each week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipes. Well here’s my secret – when the Dorie recipes come out each month, I plan my menus for get-togethers with friends well in advance, to make sure I fit the recipes in. So my friends always know that […]
Nigella’s chocolate pavlovas Ingredients For the chocolate meringue: 6 egg whites 300g caster sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sieved 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped Serving Size : Serves 8–10. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Beat the egg whites […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Jennifer on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Christine on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque