“Best. Field. Trip. Ever.” Seriously, guys, everything can’t always be the “best”. Except it seems that being a Petit Chef these days is pretty darned awesome so maybe they are right! On Monday we headed to The Gallery Grill whose Chef Suzanne Baby just happens to be the sister of our own Ms Baby in the [...]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (goat cheese mini puffs, p 7) might have been one to intimidate me a few years ago. I mean – CHOUX PASTRY!! It’s because of French Fridays with Dorie that I have no fear of the stuff – our first ever recipe was gougères which were a cinch [...]
what are you looking for?
- Lisa on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Geoff on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Carol Harrison on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- tammy on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Mary Hirsch on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines