I can’t think of anything more therapeutic to do as you recover from root canal surgery (as I was this past weekend) than making a loaf of bread which took over 24 hours. No, seriously. I mean it. When you’re kind of out of it and feel like you are pushing your way through cotton […]
I’m pleased to bring you the second in a series of recipes I am developing for Liberté – my first was a lightened up version of Coeur à la Crème using the 0% Plain Greek yogurt. This time, I’ve got a real treat in store for you – a yogurt cake… So moist, with the […]
With the holiday season just around the corner, there’s no better time to get creative – and what better way than starting with the California Walnuts Holiday Blogger Challenge? The California Walnut Commission is looking for the best holiday recipe featuring California Walnuts and I was invited to participate by the kind folks at Faye […]
Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew Mission 2 #2: Apple crumble and a holiday cobbler for the International Incident Party
Multitasking. It’s something you need to make friends with as the holidays approach and the invitations and social events creep up on you. It’s even more handy when you have a holiday meal to cook and only one small oven. Being the great fan of multitasking that I am, I am pleased to combine the […]
what are you looking for?
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Diane M. on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Coco in the Kitchen on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Nicole C on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Cathy C on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway