When I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cheez-it-ish crackers, p 10), I actually had to Google what a “Cheez-it” was. Ok, then, it’s like a version of a Goldfish cracker. Though Dorie’s book shows a picture where they look a little more shortbread-y than cracker-y…. I baked these on a day when […]
Tag Archives | crackers
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)