When I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cheez-it-ish crackers, p 10), I actually had to Google what a “Cheez-it” was. Ok, then, it’s like a version of a Goldfish cracker. Though Dorie’s book shows a picture where they look a little more shortbread-y than cracker-y…. I baked these on a day when […]
Tag Archives | crackers
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast