We’re back! That’s right – after a hiatus in July and through most of August (despite best laid plans to Skype a meal together as we were in different countries), it’s time for another instalment of the Cookbook Book Club! This month, we went with the French theme we had planned on covering during the […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was exactly what we needed to help ease us back into life in Toronto (for me, after nearly 8 weeks in France!). In fact some form of couscous salad is a staple in my French fridge, along with grated carrot salad and céleri rémoulade) but these tend to […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect