We’re back! That’s right – after a hiatus in July and through most of August (despite best laid plans to Skype a meal together as we were in different countries), it’s time for another instalment of the Cookbook Book Club! This month, we went with the French theme we had planned on covering during the […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was exactly what we needed to help ease us back into life in Toronto (for me, after nearly 8 weeks in France!). In fact some form of couscous salad is a staple in my French fridge, along with grated carrot salad and céleri rémoulade) but these tend to […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies