Adell Shneer is amazing. Not only does she have the patience to cook with little boys using only rudimentary equipment in a science lab but she does it all with good humour and a smile on her face. This is her third visit with Les Petits Chefs (you can read about her first visit here […]
(Image courtesy of Rose Reisman) Yay! Les Petits Chefs are back! I’m so excited to see a few “old timers” in the club as well as a bunch of Grade 4s who are thrilled to finally be old enough to join in the fun! We have a fun term planned with some very special guests […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway