This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. So it’s February. Are you ready to ease off those New Year’s resolutions a little? It’s interesting… I barely brought in any treats to my staffroom this past month as I heard so many people tell me they needed to get back on the “no treats at random […]
We’re back! That’s right, Les Petits Chefs is back in session for the term and I couldn’t be happier! The beginning of the school year is always a little bit chaotic (for teachers, too!) so I like to cook something simple with the boys on the first week of club to see where we are […]
Adell Shneer is amazing. Not only does she have the patience to cook with little boys using only rudimentary equipment in a science lab but she does it all with good humour and a smile on her face. This is her third visit with Les Petits Chefs (you can read about her first visit here […]
(Image courtesy of Rose Reisman) Yay! Les Petits Chefs are back! I’m so excited to see a few “old timers” in the club as well as a bunch of Grade 4s who are thrilled to finally be old enough to join in the fun! We have a fun term planned with some very special guests […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)