Yes, it’s another fishy recipe for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie (skate with capers, cornichons, and brown butter sauce, p 291). I’ll admit I didn’t think far enough ahead be able to get skate (most likely this would have required a special trip to the market or ordering it in at my local fishmonger). […]
Tag Archives | cornichons
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life