Yes, it’s another fishy recipe for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie (skate with capers, cornichons, and brown butter sauce, p 291). I’ll admit I didn’t think far enough ahead be able to get skate (most likely this would have required a special trip to the market or ordering it in at my local fishmonger). […]
Tag Archives | cornichons
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies