On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
It’s been a little hectic since I got back from France just over 2 weeks ago. I had a few quiet days to myself then last weekend I headed off across the country as a guest of Via Rail on The Canadian (more about this soon but you can check out my iPhone pictures from […]
Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Supergrains (and the 10 Days, 10 Grains Supergrains challenge for Random House Canada)
Welcome back to Les Petits Chefs. This term, we’re “cooking the books” Yes, given my stance on why kids don’t need their own cookbooks and why I believe they can cook most anything from any cookbook given the right guidance and hot on the heels of their foray into recipes from The Smitten Kitchen and […]
Hmmmm….. we were all a little dubious of this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Warm Scallop Salad with Corn, Nectarines and Basil, p 320-321). I mean, all the components on their own are wonderful but together they sounded odd. But if Dorie says it will work, it generally does. Considered “exotic” by Dorie’s French […]
It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I made this week’s recipe – Corn Pancakes (p 337) – ages ago as a quick dinner that I served with a salad. An interesting recipe with just eggs, flour and corn, I wasn’t sure how they would turn out and […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christine on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Dreena on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils