It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I made this week’s recipe – Corn Pancakes (p 337) – ages ago as a quick dinner that I served with a salad. An interesting recipe with just eggs, flour and corn, I wasn’t sure how they would turn out and […]
Tag Archives | corn pancakes
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Carol Sacks on Delicious Normandy
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Tami on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget