On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
I love apples but teeth I need to be careful of due to a recent root canal and an upcoming crown have prevented me from enjoying a fresh apple for many more months that I care to think about. So this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Long and Slow Apples, p 390) was a […]
Today I am excited to present you the first of my posts in partnership with McCormick Spices on the occasion of the launch of their Flavor Forecast 2012. What is the Flavor Forecast? “The Flavor Forecast has been a leader in identifying emerging culinary trends that inspire a passion for flavor for over a decade. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen