As a teacher, when I look around a classroom and see the students are just getting on with what they are supposed to be doing, meaning, I don’t actually have to do anything, I feel guilty. Why? Because those times when I can sit back and just observe my students (which is also an important […]
Les Petits Chefs were thrilled to welcome Rossy Earle back for the FIFTH visit to our kitchen lab! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to folks like Rossy – who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to come and share their culinary knowledge and culture with my students. This […]
See that up there ^^^ It’s a clean plate. Nearly clean enough to eat another meal off of! That’s what happens when you sit 10 little boys down at a beautifully-laid table with plates of gorgeous fish and chips after they’ve had a long day at school The Petits Chefs were lucky enough to visit […]
Pasta is always a hit with Les Petits Chefs and this week was no exception. A couple of weeks ago, I received a press release about the launch of Stefano Faita’s new book (he of CBC’s In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita show fame) – In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita – and when I […]
They’re back! That’s right – another year of Les Petits Chefs has started We have an exciting term planned for the boys with lots of visiting chefs and a few field trips too but for the first couple of weeks I wanted to cook with the boys myself to get a feel for their skill […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Melissa on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)