This week we were so happy to welcome Emily Richards back to the kitchen lab. You might recall that she’s worked with the boys before – showing them how to make gnocchi from scratch last December and then strawberry and rhubarb pies in June. Her visit this time just happened to fall the week after […]
Ever since Mairlyn Smith first came to work with Les Petits Chefs, I knew we were kindred spirits. None the least because we both agree on the importance of eating breakfast. I live with someone (that would be you, Mr Neil), who isn’t a fan of breakfast – he would start the day fuelled with […]
I’m always blown away by the generosity of Toronto chefs and food enthusiasts who come out to work with the Petits Chefs and this week we can add “award winning author” to the lineup. That’s right, Naomi Duguid, just back from a trip to Iran and headed to the Taste Canada awards (where her book […]
We were so fortunate to welcome Shayma Saadat to the Petits Chefs kitchen-lab to lead an (Aushak) Afghan dumpling workshop for them this week. Yes, they are very lucky and yes, I am feeding their dumpling obsession Shayma, who I met at an adult Afghan dumpling workshop in the spring, is an internationally published food […]
As a teacher, when I look around a classroom and see the students are just getting on with what they are supposed to be doing, meaning, I don’t actually have to do anything, I feel guilty. Why? Because those times when I can sit back and just observe my students (which is also an important […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!