Jamie Oliver knows how to get kids excited about food. The official Food Revolution Day recipes this year prove that. There are so many great looking dishes that I had a hard time choosing what to make with the boys this week in both Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics blubs as a nod to […]
Massimo Bruno is a bit of legend amongst the Petits Chefs alum – to the point where a bunch of them paused in their tracks the other day when they realised that Massimo was “in the house” and making pizza. I saw more than a few wistful looks from boys who are no longer in […]
Getting kids cooking and eating “real food” and food education is something I am passionate about. From my work with Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics – the after school cooking clubs I have been running for a few years now… … to my volunteer work as a Food Revolution Day Ambassador for Toronto… getting […]
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – my Petits Chefs are lucky lucky guys! This week we had the pleasure of accepting Executive Chef David Arseneau’s invitation to cook with him (again!) at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel. Last time we visited, we cooked in the dining room overlooking the baseball field […]
Regular readers will know I am passionate about teaching kids to cook and sharing my knowledge of and passion for cooking with others. You’ll know that I’ve been a supporter of (and Toronto Ambassador for) Food Revolution Day since its inception in 2012. Today, Sobeys is taking a stand and partnering with Jamie Oliver – […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)