Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I am fortunate to have been able to obtain sponsors whose generosity allowed me to attend IFBC in Seattle this past August. I’ve been wanting to get to work on some USA Rice recipes for a while now and last week, I decided why […]
For this month’s Foodbuzz 24×24, I am thrilled to be participating in an event showcasing cooking with kids. Foodbuzz partnered with Frigidaire to produce an extra-fun 24×24 event. Frigidaire’s Make Time For Change program supports Save the Children’s efforts to ensure that kids will have access to healthy foods this holiday season and all year […]
You all know how much I love cooking with kids, right? Well last week I had the great fortune to spend a day at Nella Cucina’s cooking camp for kids. Result? Well firstly, I wish I had gone to such wonderful cooking classes when I was little (no, Welsh Rarebit in Home Economics class in […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey