This week, Les Petits Chefs once again had the great pleasure of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, of Aphrodite Cooks. She’s been in working with the club before, once making ginger chicken potstickers and vegetarian water dumplings and another time making dumplings and mango salad. Well apparently little boys LOVE dumplings because on the way […]
Luma is one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. I’ve eaten wonderful brunches there, as well as lunch and dinner and it never fails to disappoint. Executive Chef Jason Bangerter trained classically in London under Chef Anton Mosimann and worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in France and Switzerland for a number of years before returning to […]
Les Petits Chefs kicked off the term with a repeat visit from Massimo Bruno who has already come to visit the boys twice – once to make pizza and once to make pasta. When he agreed to come back I wondered what on earth he would make to top those sessions but of course he […]
See that, up there ^^^ ? Those are little boys’ hands, dipping into the baby spinach. Not to cook with but to snack on. I KNOW! It’s a wonder I managed to even get this on camera, I was so shocked!! This week, Les Petits Chefs tackled Jamie Oliver’s Rogan Josh curry from Meals in […]
A lil ambitious this week, I was. After a 2 week hiatus from Les Petits Chefs due to illness then mid-term break, I had forgotten how long things take with 10 little boys in a science lab! I chose 2/3 items from a complete menu this week – tomato soup with chunky croutons and sticky […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Brandee on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils