This week, Les Petits Chefs, Ms Carter, Miss Lynch and I were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul into the science lab for a lesson in sushi making! Sang has worked in the Toronto restaurant scene for the past 27 years in virtually every position, front and back. He […]
Adell Shneer is amazing. Not only does she have the patience to cook with little boys using only rudimentary equipment in a science lab but she does it all with good humour and a smile on her face. This is her third visit with Les Petits Chefs (you can read about her first visit here […]
“Why is Mlle Michels under the table?” I hear one of the boys asking… It’s 7.00pm on Tuesday May 15th 2012. I am scrambling about on the floor of the school dining hall, trying to figure out how to connect 20 individual hot plates to a few different circuit breakers so they won’t simultaneously shut […]
This was “one of those weeks”. You know. When you heap a lot on your plate at the buffet and sometimes a little bit falls off on your way back to the table. Or in this case, doesn’t make it onto the plate at all. This week’s Petits Chefs adventure was a lesson in improvisation […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs once again had the great pleasure of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, of Aphrodite Cooks. She’s been in working with the club before, once making ginger chicken potstickers and vegetarian water dumplings and another time making dumplings and mango salad. Well apparently little boys LOVE dumplings because on the way […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!