We’re back! That’s right, since school is back in session, so are Les Petits Chefs! We’ve got a great group of boys this year, a few new to the school, some who are graduating from two years of Cooking Basics and some who have been in cooking club already for a couple of years. Having […]
I know, I know – it’s now September (sidenote: how did that happen?!) so technically I am late posting the second of August’s Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge, however I feel this is such an important topic, especially during back to school season here in the Northern Hemisphere, that it doesn’t really matter that it’s […]
For many of you reading in Canada, it’s the final week of school summer holidays. For many of you reading in the US, school has already started up again. And those of you reading in the Southern Hemisphere are just going about your regular business, looking forward to spring and summer. It’s hard to choose […]
(a version of this post was first published on the now-defunct “Sobeys’ “Better Food” blog in 2012) Longtime readers of this blog will know that I volunteer as a Food Revolution Ambassador for Toronto. Which, in part, involves encouraging others to take part in Food Revolution Day each year. But being an Ambassador goes beyond […]
You might be surprised to see me writing about cookbooks specifically targeted at children. You might remember a piece I wrote for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution a while back suggesting that kids don’t need their own cookbooks – just a well-written recipe will do. Well here I am eating a little bit of humble pie. […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)