This week, Les Petits Chefs once again had the great pleasure of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, of Aphrodite Cooks. She’s been in working with the club before, once making ginger chicken potstickers and vegetarian water dumplings and another time making dumplings and mango salad. Well apparently little boys LOVE dumplings because on the way […]
Les Petits Chefs again had the honour of welcoming Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks into the kitchen science lab this week. Vanessa came in the spring for a different group of Petits Chefs and showed them how to make dumplings and pot-stickers and she graciously agreed to come back this term! For those who […]
Way back in the spring, I bought a Groupon for a new venture in Toronto – a cupcake decorating class at Le Dolci. Shamefully, I have not had the time to use it but last weekend, I finally got my chance to check it out and see what all the fuss is about. Located in […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos