I trust you have all recovered from the holiday excesses of the past weekend? Being away from home, Neil and I only had one meal on Christmas Day (a full-on traditional Christmas dinner at The Sylvia Hotel) but I am certainly feeling (as I am sure many of you are) like the past few weeks […]
Tag Archives | Cookin’ Greens
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis