Hmmm… this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia cookies (Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies, p 330) are lucky that I didn’t make them just yesterday and blog about them today. Because these cookies get better a few days later. It’s also lucky Mr Neil was not around over the weekend I did bake them because […]
Yes it’s St Valentine’s Day! I have to admit that I’m not a huge fan of this Hallmark holiday (growing up in Australia, it definitely did not have the hype it does in North America), although I love baking sweet treats for my friends, colleagues and Mr Neil. But it doesn’t need to be St […]
Oreos. Something I didn’t grow up eating. Something I don’t particularly like. At least not the packaged version. So when I got the chance to try Thomas Keller’s version from the Bouchon Bakery Cookbook, I couldn’t wait. The kind folks at Thomas Allen provided me with a sneak peek of the cookbook (you can get […]
Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Adell Shneer back into the lab this week for her FIFTH visit (she’s come before to make cheese blintzes, help our with our Food Revolution Day event, make Pad Thai and soup and pasta and each time, we’ve all had so much fun!). When she suggested something […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (David’s seaweed sablés, p 14) was a surprise hit. Knowing it was a David Lebovitz recipe adapted by Dorie, I had no doubt the recipe would work, but just wasn’t sure about the combination of the sweet and salty with seaweed. In a shortbread cookie. I mean, I […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils