It’s that time of the year – when people start to think about COOKIES. And that wonderful perk of the holiday season – cookie exchanges! Today over on the Real Women of Philadelphia site, I’m sharing tips and tricks for those for hosting a holiday cookie exchange. AND I’m sharing the recipe for my Cranberry […]
Tag Archives | cookie exchange
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)