It’s not often I am stuck for words but for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Moules Marinière, p 312), I actually don’t have very much to say. I am not a fan of mussels, well actually, I just don’t eat them at all. Even though I spent a year living in Brussels where […]
You might remember late last year Les Petits Chefs made Mexican Caesar Salads from the “Save with Jamie” book – and it was a huge hit, like all of the recipes I have made from the book so far. Well for this week’s session I wanted to make something the boys all know and love […]
Well thankfully for everyone involved, I am not (unlike last week) making this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish in my still-jetlagged fog (uh huh, that thing they say about the older you get the longer it takes you to recover from jetlag is true. Boo.) Nope, I made this week’s recipe (a trio of […]
Happy New Year! As you read this I am winging my way back to Toronto (and ridiculous sub-zero temperatures) after two wonderful weeks with my mum and dad, extended family and various friends in Sydney and Adelaide. As you’ll have read from my last French Fridays with Dorie post (Gravlax), my mum and dad were […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is sheer brilliance. This onion carbonara (p 153) made with steamed onions instead of pasta is as delicious as it is unusual and reminded me a lot of Alsatian tarte flambée minus the pastry base. I whipped this up in just under 30 minutes one Saturday for a […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Melissa on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)