Happy Food Revolution Day! I can’t think of a better post to write today than one involving my Petits Chefs. And since it’s Friday, Dorie Greenspan has to be involved too! And since it’s Food Revolution Day, with the theme of “Cook it. Share it.” what better way to celebrate than to share how to […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (coupétade – baked French toast bread pudding, p 419) was one I think I will have to re-make this weekend for Mothers’ Day. Because guess what? My mum loves bread pudding and guess what? She’s arriving for a quick visit tonight It’s a shame Dad won’t be with […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Creamy Mushrooms and Eggs, p 163) is my idea of heaven. It’s ostensibly a breakfast dish but one I would love to eat for any meal, actually. A little shallot, sauteed in a bit of butter prepares the way for mushrooms (I used maitake, button and crimini) which […]
Having been skeptical before, then pleasantly surprised by a savoury sablé (David Lebovitz’ seaweed sablés) on another French Friday, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Pierre Herme’s Olive Sables, p 12)was one I was looking forward to a lot. Salty olives in a sweet shortbread – has to be be good, right? To be […]
Pati Jinich (of the beautiful site Pati’s Mexican Table) is the official chef of the Mexican Cultural Institute in Washington, D.C., where she lives with her husband and three boys. She is also the star of a popular TV show, a regular guest in the national media, including NBC’s Today Show, ABC’s The Chew, Fox […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway