It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week – this was a super easy and fast recipe to make (Crunchy ginger-pickled cucumbers, p 340). And thankfully because even though I have been in Paris (and I know many of you wish you were too!), working at La Cuisine Paris, leading recipe testing sessions (this […]
It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I made this week’s recipe – Corn Pancakes (p 337) – ages ago as a quick dinner that I served with a salad. An interesting recipe with just eggs, flour and corn, I wasn’t sure how they would turn out and […]
I’ve been in Mexico for five days, exploring Puebla with the Mexican Tourism Board. You know, Puebla, the home of mole poblano. And other delicious treats like chulupas, chilaquiles, sopa poblana, cemitas and cremitas (don’t worry you’ll find out more soon!). In any case, it’s quite fitting that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was salads […]
This week’s recipe is one that those of us familiar with Julia Child’s life have been waiting for: Filets of Sole Meuniere, Julia’s first-ever meal in France, from The Way to Cook. In My Life in France, Julia described the sole as “a morsel of perfection” and “the most exciting meal” of her life. It […]
It’s a testament to how busy I have been in the past couple of weeks that I can barely remember making, photographing and eating this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Lime Honey Beet Salad, p 121). I have a vague recollection of roasting beets very late one evening and peeling them very early the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!