I’m ALL about galettes, me. In recent times, I won a Whole Foods Recipe Contest last Fall with my sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette, I’ve taught my boys’ cooking club how to make tomato and goat cheese galettes, I’ve made a rustic mushroom quiche/ galette for Mushrooms Canada and my mini mushroom […]
I love recipes that can be put together in about 15 minutes, helpful for when you realise you’ve made the wrong Dorie recipe this week and you have only a few hours of sunlight left to get the correct recipe made and photographed in time! This “bread” (though it’s more like a savoury pound cake) […]
Full disclosure here – I’m a big fan of Jennifer Perillo. I have been for a few years now, since the very beginnings of my blog. I’ve always admired Jennie’s “simple scratch” cooking philosophy and the way she maintains this, even with two little girls to keep her on her toes. One of the things […]
Do you read my blog in your Google Reader? Did you know that Google Reader will be no longer as of July 1st? What to do? Well you can follow my blog with Bloglovin! (and all your other favourites too!) This weeks’ French Fridays with Dorie “recipe” (Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado, p 106) is […]
Or, as Dorie says on page 58 of Around my French Table about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, “Enfin! It’s spring!”. A delicate, simple soup with just asparagus, onion, leek, shallots and garlic (although I actually used vegetable stock instead of water and added a touch of thyme too), it begs to be […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Brandee on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils