Yes, it’s time for another instalment of the Cookbook Book Club that I take part in around once a month with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn (from Chocolate Shavings). After our début with #dinnerwithMarcella we followed up late last year with #dinnerwithNigella. This month we ventured to the Middle East with dishes from Ottolenghi, […]
Yup it’s time for another round of the Cookbook Book Club that I take part in around once a month with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn (from Chocolate Shavings). After last month’s début with #dinnerwithMarcella, we decided on another grande dame of the kitchen for this month’s author: Nigella Lawson. Little could we know […]
In late September, the world lost a culinary legend in Marcella Hazan. Synonymous with Italian cooking, she “changed the way Americans cook Italian food” according to The New York Times who also declare that her impact “is impossible to overstate.” My good friend Cathy, as a way of remembering the grande dame of Italian cooking, […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)