Longtime readers won’t be surprised to see another Paris food tour here on the blog – many of you know food tours are something I actively seek out wherever I go. I’m a huge fan of Context tours because they offer something a little different – claiming to be “committed to the character of the city”, […]
Those of you who follow this blog will know that one of my favourite things to do when I visit another country (even one I know really well) is to take walking tours, especially those centred around food. I like the fact that on a tour, you can share your desires to do/ see/ eat […]
When I was planning this year’s trip to Paris, I was kind of overwhelmed with how MUCH I wanted to do/ see/ eat. Paris kind of does that to you. One way of managing one’s desires to do/ see/ eat everything is to take a gourmand walking tour, such as those offered (amongst others) by […]
All right, all right, I’ve been in Paris nearly 2 weeks now and not a single post yet about being here? Well, I’ve been busy eating bonbons and drinking champagne working you know! And you can always follow me on Twitter, Flickr or Instagram to check out what I am up to daily. I have […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)