Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know how much Neil and I love to entertain. I recently shared my five top tips for hosting a dinner party but sometimes life doesn’t afford us the luxury of a lot of preparation time when it comes to entertaining – but, in […]
Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
See that up there? ^^^ Those would be “meatzzas”. A cross between a meatball and a pizza that only Nigella could pull off with class. Well, until Les Petits Chefs got their hands on the recipe, of course 😉 When I was flipping through Nigella’s latest book (Nigellissima, (published by Knopf Canada, a division of […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen