Fortunately for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (compote de pommes, two ways, p 392) Neil came home last week with 100 apples from a colleague’s tree. Perfect timing. Compote de pommes is basically apple purée or apple sauce and Dorie’s recipe offers two ways to prepare it – first, prepared the traditional way […]
What does panna cotta have in common with baseball? This week’s Petits Chefs adventure will fill you in! The generosity of the Toronto food community never ceases to amaze me. I am so so lucky that so many wonderful chefs and food enthusiasts are willing to work with Les Petits Chefs. I know I get […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)