Yes it’s that time of year again… no, not St Valentine’s Day/ weekend/ month as I have variously heard it referred to over the past week, but Days of Wine and Chocolate though Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Some of you might remember that Neil and I headed there last year and whilst we enjoyed the weekend, […]
Last weekend, Neil and I headed off to Niagara on the Lake to indulge in a weekend of wine and food – the first weekend of Wineries of Niagara on the Lake’s “Wine and Herb” wine and food pairings – a casual spring celebration of great wine and fresh herbs! This program allows you to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tami on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals