Decadence, thy name is boca negra. Seriously chocolately, this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie/ Baking with Julia pick (p. 253) is one to make when you are expecting friends. Twelve or more of them to be exact. When I read the ingredients – chocolate, sugar, butter, eggs and a 1.5 tablespoons of flour, I thought it […]
Tag Archives | Cointreau
what are you looking for?
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect