In Australia, where I grew up, there’s been a coffee culture for as long as I can remember – thanks to the huge influx of Europeans migrants in the 1950s who brought good quality coffee (espresso) to the country. As a high school student, I remember it being the highlight of my week when, on […]
If you’re a coffee fan like me, you might have heard of a new single-serve coffee maker, released earlier this year – the Nespresso VertuoLine. I’ve tried a couple of other single-serve machines over the past few years -both at home and in various hotels and haven’t found one I really was keen on – […]
Monday morning. That can only mean one thing. COFFEE! And even better, I have a coffee-related giveaway from illy for one lucky US/Canadian reader! illy was the coffee of choice at last week’s IACP “Fashion of Food” conference in New York City where I will admit to indulging in more than one much-needed caffeinated beverage! […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)